As June and July nears please note that some school and union covered plan benefits will reset OR plans may change. This means any patient responsibility already met on the plan will start over effective 7/1 OR 8/1 and benefit coverage may be different than already verified.
Billable Facility Services
- 1. Each day of “laboring” (mom)
- 2. The actual delivery date of baby (mom and baby)
- 3. The date after delivery (mom and baby)
- 4. NST performed (mom)
- 5. Ultrasounds performed (mom) NOT Doppler
- 6. Pap’s (mom) for WWE, vagina problem visit (mom)
- 7. IUD insertions & Removals (mom)
- 8. IV treatments & Infusions (mom)
- 9. Hearing Testing (baby)
- 10. Most Outpatient services (mom) contact Kashuna to confirm
- a. Tongue Tie (infant)
- b. Gynecological Service (colpo. Etc.)
- c. Acupuncture
- d. Physical Therapy
- e. Skin Tag Removal
- f. Diabetes and some other classes (for classes, please submit a description of what is taught/discussed)
- g. Cyst Removal
Today is Arizona Gives Day!
Please help me support teachers by donating 1.00 to the Million Dollar Teacher Project!
Give Here: https://www.azgives.org/mdtproject
Million Dollar Teacher Project: http://mdtproject.org/
Please see the link below from the Triwest manual explaining that NO additonal payment will be made for the infant. Calling it All Inclusive! I am use to unlimited food and drinks as All Inclusive, NOT more work less pay All Inclusive!
Keep a look out for updates and events coming soon!
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!